Our distinctive Young Talent Program for graduates is aimed at training and coaching the next generation of leaders and professionals within the financial sector. At Mploy Associates we will develop your knowledge and skills within 24 months to the maximum.
Your dream career forms the basis for finding a challenging assignment with one of our renowned clients. About 4 days a week you are working at our client’s office to get the best out of yourself and your environment. This under the joint supervision from Mploy Associates and the client.
In addition to these 4 days, you work 1 day a week in-house at Mploy Associates where you, together with your Young Talent Team, follow a personalized coaching and training program. To further prepare you as a high-end professional or manager, you will also carry out a number of projects for NGOs with your YT Team. You can think of predicting humanitarian disasters or identifying risk factors for certain diseases. In this way, we strive to make the most out of your talent and available time: for yourself, the client and the world around us.
The ultimate goal of the Young Talent Program is to accelerate your development in order to be ready for the desired career move at the client as a high-end senior specialist or manager. Such that you keep your position among the top of the market.
- Excellent salary, performance bonus and secondary employment conditions;
- NS Business Card;
- Working 4 days a week at one of our renowned clients;
- Working 1 day a week in-house with personalized and professional coaching and training;
- YT projects at socially relevant NGO’s;
- Possibility to follow relevant post-doctoral programs such as FRM, AAG, RA, CFA;
- The opportunity to make the next career move at the client, after successful completion of your YTP.
Are you excited about our YTP and are you an ambitious talent with an (almost) completed Master’s degree? Then join our Young Talent Teams and send your resume to email@example.com. In addition to graduates of quantitative, financial and economic education, we are also open to motivated top students from other study programs: we always like to meet real talents.